Parts Specialist - Scarborough
Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for an effective and independent Parts Specialist to fill a vacant position within his current team in Scarborough.
WHAT IS EXPECTED:
The Parts Specialist has a key role in the Volvo Group | Prevost Division in order to train our internal customers and help them to improve themselves in several fields related to parts/ warehousing and processes within our parts & service network.
- Responds to customer and service technician inquiries for replacement parts, accessories or occasional technical support
- Participates in the elaboration and maintenance of the parts department in the branch
- Looks up required parts in company system, assigns parts to Repair Orders, issues parts to service technicians
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Complete benefits plan
- Stimulating work environment in constant motion
- Permanent position, day schedule
WHAT YOU NEED :
- High school diploma
- At least three years’ experience in bus or truck parts
- Computer use & knowledge (Excel, Word, SAP, Catbase, Impact) would be a good plus
- Forklift operator ticket
- Capacity to regularly lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and the ability to climb, bend, squat, reach and grasp
- Flexibly to work sporadically out of the normal working hours, depending on emergency and last minute request
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.