Cloud Security Architect
- College degree or/equivalent and 10 years related work experience, required
- 10 years experience with Security Architecture and/or Engineering.
- 3+ years experience with Cloud platforms (Azure)
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development - Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc.).
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting)
- Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivation
- Technical writing experience
- Understands IT industry practice and information security standards/best practices within area of expertise
- Basic understanding of how information security (e.g. business continuity planning, information classification, risk management) contribute to the cybersecurity domain
- Experience working in agile teams
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Volvo Group IT zarządza ogólną strategią i planami IT Grupy. Odpowiada całościowo za opracowywanie, dostarczanie i wspieranie rozwiązań i usług IT dla Volvo Group.
Pracuje u nas ponad 6000 osób w 36 krajach. Jesteśmy globalną organizacją. Jesteśmy zespołem wysoko wykwalifikowanych profesjonalistów. Pracujemy z pasją, darzymy się wzajemnym zaufaniem i z otwartością podchodzimy do zmian, aby wyprzedzać konkurencję. Współtworzymy sukces naszych klientów.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.