Wiring & Harness Engineer
Wiring and Harness Engineer is responsible for Wiring Harness designs for multiple truck brands and different harness families. Wiring Engineer is responsible for the wiring harness as product and all the technical releases, such as wiring harness drawings, wiring harness cad modules and other related wiring harness product documentation.
- Design & development of wiring harnesses cooperating with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for installation of wiring harness (including routing and fixations).
- Selection of wiring harness components based on engineering calculations, using design guidelines and recommended best practices, while ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Interface to supplier(s).
- Support Purchasing in the request for quotation: evaluation of technical solutions from the different suppliers.
- Ensures design correctness and completeness for wiring harness releases within the area of responsibility
- Wiring Harness design knowledge
- Wiring design tools knowledge, Saber and/or Catia knowledge is an advantage
- Accountable and ownership
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate
- 2 - 4 years of experience from product development in the automotive, commercial vehicle domain
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.tech in electrical domain
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.