Leasing Support Manager - West
Driving and executing on goals for the Volvo Truck brand focusing on new truck sales volumes, Full-Service Lease, Rental, and Contract Maintenance services, gross profit and market share through the development of dealer retail and lease business.
This role can sit in any location with proximity to a major hub airport in the western region of the country. Preferred locations are Phoenix, AZ, Boise, ID or Salt Lake City, UT.
- Manage dealer market share development, volume, pricing and product mix including aiding in the forecasting new truck orders and deliveries (i.e. model mix, volume, and build timing) to ensure dealers meet operating standards assigned by the Company and Volvo Truck Leasing System (VTLS)
- Provide sales and operational support to dealer lease sales management teams to prospect, market and sell Full-Service Lease, Rental, and Contract Maintenance services
- Implement, manage and monitor sales and leasing activity to meet dealer’s business plan and monthly market share objectives utilizing Salesforce (CRM tool)
- Track dealer’s stock inventory levels to ensure they meet both the dealer’s business plan as well as current market and product demands within the district
- Work with dealer principal, sales management, leasing management, and retail sales staff to increase sales and leasing penetration in dealer’s assigned area through sales training, customer contact management, sales promotions and blitzes, customer events, leasing and demonstrators
- Assure every dealer in assigned district actively participates in company-sponsored sales programs including stock inventory and demonstrators
- Develop assigned dealer’s sales skills including coaching the promotion of selling value of a premium product and soft products and directing the implementation of territory and contact management processes
- Develop strong support relationships with VFS Finance Representatives and understand and explain different financing alter
- Engage other regional counterparts to capitalize on team selling approach for full market penetration initiatives to commercial prospects
- With a thorough understanding of the customer’s business model, identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers utilizing Volvo Trucks North America and VTLS services that translate into closed, contracted business deals
- Demonstrated ability to “cold call” on targeted potential customers as well as relationship building and interaction with existing and potential customers while supporting industry market recognition for Volvo Trucks NA and VTLS
- Develop and present sales proposals to new prospects for current and expanded product lines based on identified product requirements within the district (e.g., new truck sales, rental, full-service lease, contract maintenance, etc.)
- Manage retail sales assistance process and sales tools to achieve successful attainment of assigned annual sales volume and gross profit
- Stakeholder communication on dealer progress, collaborating with dealer and leasing group, making recommendations for further improvements, structure, and investments, where needed
- Serve as primary interface between Commercial and assigned franchise dealers
- Budget responsibility in conjunction with approved business plan
- Ensure dealer’s make effective use of all prospecting tools including market data and other relevant applications
- Bachelor degree in business management or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in full-service leasing, finance leasing, or related industry including experience in structuring finance or contract maintenance transactions
- Business Acumen and Relationship Building
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools a plus
- Understanding of the Full-Service Lease, Daily Rental and Contract Maintenance business as well as Dealership sales, service activities and contracts
- Ability to utilize market data to build strategies around identified areas of opportunity and growth, including the development and implementation of retail operation business plans
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor sales and leasing professionals at assigned Dealers
- Thorough knowledge of all sales and leasing policies, processes, and systems at the wholesale (Volvo Trucks) level as well as the retail (dealer) level
- Complete knowledge of broad finance instruments including terms, types and usage
- Ability to tailor finance alternatives based on customer needs
- Complete knowledge of dealer sales and service contracts
- Familiarity with applicable state laws and DMV regulations affecting same
- Time and Territory management
- Thorough working knowledge of Volvo Market Data, source, make-up and selection
- Change Facilitation
- Fostering Diversity
- Inspiring Leadership
- Demonstrates passion for the business with a high degree of integrity, credibility, and confidentiality
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.