Ensure the material supply for production and control the inventory as requirement level. Meet the request of KPI
Key/Primary Responsibilities: 主要职责
- Place and maintain PO base on production plan, order follow up and confirmation to ensure the material supply for production; familiar with different ordering method 根据生产需求下达订单，维护订单，订单跟踪以确保生产供应，熟悉和掌握不同的订单模式
- Work with VGLS and to ensure the import materials arrive at plant on plan. Monitor work performance of VGLS. 和沃尔沃物流一起确保进口物料按计划到达工厂，监控沃尔沃物流的工作绩效
- Manage supplier and make improvement on delivery, etc. 管理供应商并在交付送货等方面进行改善
- Familiar and professional skill for SAP daily operation and relative improvement; 熟悉和掌握SAP的日常操作和相关改善
- Manage and analyze Material Master, monitor back-flush error and MM closing in SAP, system error monitor and support to correct system error; 管理和分析SAP的物料主数据，监控反冲错误和物料关账管理，系统错误跟踪和督促更正等
- Inventory management and control to meet ITO target. Make improvement of supply chain management; 库存管理和控制，满足库存周转率目标。优化改善供应链管理
- Work with and support warehouse on site like Cycle count, ECN support, etc. 协助和支持仓库工作，如循环盘点，ECN支持等
- Aging parts monitor and control. 呆滞物料的监控和管理
- Other related support arranged by manager. 其他领导安排的支持性工作
Candidate Profile: 任职要求
- Bachelor degree in the relevant fields or equivalent. 本科以上或相关学历
- Have related working experience in Supply chain and Operations is preferred in automotive or manufacture industrial. 在汽车行业或制造业有相关的供应链和运营方面的工作经验
- 3-5 Years of work experience in logistics field of JV or wholly owned company at procurement, inventory control or related area is a plus. 在合资或独资企业有３-5年物流相关的经验，订购和库存控制是加分项
- Have knowledge of SAP operation, planning and analysis skill is a plus. 具有SAP操作经验，计划和分析能力是加分项
- It’s a plus if have knowledge & working experience on SA/EDI operation. 具有SA/EDI 的工作经验和知识是加分项
- Familiar the office software like Excel, PPT, Word etc. 熟练掌握办公软件如Excel, PPT等
- Problem solving ability 解决问题能力
- Strong willingness to learn and work responsibility mindset 有很强的学习意愿， 同时很强的工作责任心
- Proactive mind and quick learner; 积极主动的工作能力和快速学习的能力
- Good analytical and communication skills. 很好的分析技能和交流能力
- Good English skills in reading and written, basic oral English skill 良好的英文读写能力，基本英语口语能力
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.