The major areas covered are to develop and manage material handling process & work standards, packages and tools, to make process improvement.
- Preparation and improvement process of Material Handling
- Process design and improvement
- Tooling, rack and handling equipment improvement.
- Delivery method and package approval.
- Layout design and optimize.
- Working standard and instruction set up
- Standard time set-up and improvement
- Advanced logistics solution design like AGV, RFID etc, set up and implementation.
- Shop floor logistics improvement planning and implementation.
- Productivity/Efficiency /Quality / Lead time / Safety & environmental care
- ECN management support.
- Implement VPS knowledge at shop floor.
- Other work assigned by managers
Experience and Qualification:
- Background with Junior college at least (major in Logistics engineering, Mechanical engineering or Industrial engineering is referred)
- At least 3 years working experience in related area.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge on technical and mechanical engineering. Logistics knowledge with simulation skill is a plus.
- Overall knowledge for the flow production system and manufacture process (SNPS,JIT, RFID, 5S, etc)
- Ability of design with CAD, knowledge of package design and make specification for equipment and racks.
- Ability of PC skills like PPT and Excel etc.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability of problem solving and analysis.
- Quick learner and willing to learn new knowledge.
- English skills both written and spoken
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.