Volvo Group – the fourth quarter and full year 20162/1/17
THE FOURTH QUARTER 2016
- In Q4 2016 net sales increased by 4% to SEK 82.6 bn (79.6). Adjusted for currency movements and acquired and divested units sales decreased by 1%.
- Adjusted operating income in Q4 2016 amounted to SEK 5,660 M (4,573), corresponding to an operating margin of 6.9% (5.7), excluding a capital gain on the sale of real estate of SEK 1,371 M.
- Currency movements had a positive impact on operating income of SEK 336 M.
- Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations amounted to SEK 4.8 bn (14.7). Adjusted for the EU antitrust investigation and the sale of real estate, operating cash flow was SEK 8.7 bn.
THE FULL YEAR 2016
- For the full year 2016 net sales decreased by 3% to SEK 301.9 bn (312.5).
- Adjusted operating income amounted to SEK 21,094 M (20,235) corresponding to an operating margin of 7.0% (6.5).
- Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations amounted to SEK 3.5 bn (18.3).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.25 per share (3.00).
Press and Analyst Conference.
An on-line presentation of the report, followed by a question-and-answer session will be webcast starting at 9.00 CET. More information under Investors on www.volvogroup.com
Aktiebolaget Volvo (publ) 556012-5790 Contacts Investor Relations:
Investor Relations, VHQ Christer Johansson +46 31 66 13 34
SE-405 08 Göteborg, Sweden Anders Christensson +46 31 66 11 91
Tel +46 31 66 00 00 Anna Sikström +46 31 66 13 36
For more stories from the Volvo Group, please visit www.volvogroup.com/press.
This information is information that AB Volvo (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 7.20 CET on February 1, 2017.