Volvo Group – the third quarter 201910/18/19
- In Q3 2019, net sales increased 7% to SEK 98.7 billion (92.3). Adjusted for currency movements, net sales increased by 2%.
- Both adjusted and reported operating income amounted to SEK 10,885 M (10,247), corresponding to an operating margin of 11.0% (11.1).
- Currency movements had a positive impact on operating income of SEK 1,273 M.
- Diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.67 (3.67).
- Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations amounted to SEK 1,831 M (1,316).
Press and Analyst Conference. An on-line presentation of the report, followed by a question-and-answer session will be webcast starting at 09.00 CET. More information under Investors on www.volvogroup.com
October 18, 2019
This information is information that AB Volvo (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07.20 CEST on October 18, 2019.
Aktiebolaget Volvo (publ) 556012-5790
SE-405 08 Göteborg, Sweden
Tel +46 31 66 00 00
Contact Media Relations:
Claes Eliasson +46 765 53 72 29
Contacts Investor Relations:
Christer Johansson +46 739 02 25 22
Johan Bartler +46 739 02 21 93
Anders Christensson +46 765 53 59 66
For more information, please visit volvogroup.com/press
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, which employs almost 105,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets. In 2018 the Volvo Group’s sales amounted to about SEK 391 billion (EUR 38,1 billion). The Volvo Group is a publicly-held company headquartered in Göteborg, Sweden. Volvo shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.