- In Q3 2022, net sales increased by 35% to SEK 114.9 billion (85.3). Adjusted for currency movements the increase was 21%.
- Both adjusted and reported operating income amounted to SEK 11,869 M (9,403), corresponding to an operating margin of 10.3% (11.0).
- Currency movements had a positive impact on operating income of SEK 2,417 M.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 4.24 (3.47).
- Operating cash flow in Industrial Operations amounted to SEK 14,611 M (-5,735).
- Return on capital employed in Industrial Operations amounted to 27.4% (25.6).
- Series production of heavy-duty, 44-tonne electric trucks started.
Press and Analyst Conference Call. An on-line presentation of the report, followed by a question and answer session will be webcast starting at 09.00 CET.
More information, including an interview with CEO Martin Lundstedt, is available on https://www.volvogroup.com/en/investors.html
This information is information that AB Volvo (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07.20 CEST on October 20, 2022.