- Respect the policies, rules, and values of the Company
- Contribute to the attainment of Company objectives through efficient use of resources
- Foster teamwork, collaboration, and improved communication between sectors
- Implement improvements in the department based on Prevost’s business directions
- Promote standardization and uniformity in management processes and practices
- Develop personal professional skills
- Act as a worthy representative of Prevost
- Respond to customer inquiries for replacement parts, accessories or technical support
- Receive, document, and store inbound shipments from branches, outside vendors or factory
- Answer parts phone calls and gather data needed to identify parts requirements
- Locate and ship parts from branch inventory and prepare shipment to customer
- May package parts and accessories for shipment to the appropriate destination
- Process warranty returns to factory or vendor
- Assist branch and parts manager with inventory control and stocking levels
- Arranges servicing for back ordered items
- May process special order requests when necessary
- Processes branch service department parts orders and returns
- Maintains up-to-date documentation relating to parts and accessories
- Performs local parts deliveries and customer pick-up
- Performs building maintenance and workspace cleaning when necessary
- Various other tasks as assigned
- Computer use & knowledge
- Ability to interact with customers
- Forklift operator experience desired
- SAP knowledge preferred
- High School diploma
- Related work experience
- 2 to 3 years of experience in bus, auto, or truck parts
- Employees in this position must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and heavier loads with assistance; much of time is spent standing and walking.
- Although this position has normal business hours, there candidate must have the flexibility to work as needed, with evening and weekends on occasion, for an undetermined amount of time
- Able to tolerate local temperature extremes
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.