This position may suit an experienced Technician who is looking for new professional challenges and wants to use their mechanical skills to influence dealership results!
Working in a dealership environment, your new role will see you responsible for processing customer's invoicing, purchase orders and warranty claim preparation. You will be providing exceptional customer service by answering customer enquiries while ensuring retail costing and processing KPI reporting is achieved.
- Previous work experience in the automotive industry
- Solid numeracy skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Possess computer skills including accurate data entry skills and the ability to learn systems quickly
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle trade qualification desirable, but not essential.
- Competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to earn additional superannuation
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Additional leave, salary sacrifice a fifth week of annual leave
- Advance your career with access to Volvo Group University learning library
- Scholarship Program, benefit open to employee's children
- We are committed to flexible working arrangements, helping employees to achieve their personal and work goals
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.