Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship - DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
DriveIT 2021/22 is here!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are group of Software Engineers, Analysts and Architect located in Poland and Sweden. Team is providing complex service for application – from design, development, tests, deployment, maintenance and support. Whole application lifecycle is in our hands.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WAITING FOR YOU
We just started big renewal of our applications. Ahead of us are big challenges to do. From completely new GUI, through business layer refactor to database transformation. Every step requires dedication and creativity. You will be part of this journey as well as working hand in hand with team to keep application running smoothly for our customers.
THIS IS YOU
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available 16 or more hours per week
- You communicate in English
- You have at least basic knowledge about SQL
- You know at least one programming language
- You are willing to learn about backend platform IBMi
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.