Tasks and Responsibilities: (Include but not limited to assisting with the following.)
- Always work safely. Adhere to all VCES applicable safety policies. Comply will all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
- Maintain consistent service reports as directed, focus on timely preparation of work orders to achieve closure objectives. The accurate summary of technician notes so complete narratives reflect the complaint, cause and correction.
- Open and/or close internal and external work orders as directed in a timely manner.
- Follow the approved service department administrative policies and procedures applicable to work order flow from opening to closure.
- Contribute to the accurate filing and correspondence related to product updates, bulletins, and other materials, as assigned.
- Assist with the coordination of work order completeness for internal and external customers, as directed.
- Adhere to safety and health precautions as outlined within VCES publications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have at a minimum, a High School diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience as an administrative or office assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in business administration or a related field is highly desired.
- 2-3 years of experience with word and data processing related to warranty, sales or vehicle repair or maintenance work orders is highly preferred.
- Customer relations and phone etiquette skills.
- Computer proficiency, especially Microsoft products like Excel, and Word is required.
- Knowledge and proficiency with office equipment, dealer networks and Microsoft products (Knowledge in Quipware highly desirable).
- Demonstrates professionalism and approaches others in a tactful and respectful manner. Accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Works with integrity, treats people with respect, and inspires the trust of others.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and able to deal with the frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events.
- Teamwork /Supportive environment – office setting.
- Able to work planned overtime when required / approved.
- Bilingual is plus – fluent with English, oral and writing skills.
- Proficient Writing Skills.
- Able to self-manage goals and assignments with minor direction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (e.g. language, mobility):
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing and occasional stooping, bending, and overhead reaching.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 10lbs.
- Will be potentially exposed to noisy, dusty areas including outdoor elements and environment.
- Must be able to climb stairs and may need to climb up heavy equipment and use a small step ladder.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.