Volvo Group Trucks Technology (GTT) seeks a Senior Enterprise Architect to join our team at GTT in Gothenburg. You will work with technology that is essential for developing the future trucks that will be smart and sustainable. We have a very exciting journey in front of us to meet our high aspirations in terms of increased product features, as well as sustainable and safer transports – and you will play an important role in this!
By joining us you will become a part of our team spirit based on a passion for our customers, a sustainable future and a good portion of humor and laughs. You will have the autonomy to plan the majority of your own work in order to establish a suitable work-life harmony.
Together we will make sure you grow professionally, working with innovation and new technology – having a possibility to continuously learn and open new doors for an exciting career in Volvo Group.
You will report to the Group Manager for Develop Mechanical Solutions in Digital Engineering and work closely together with senior leaders and technology experts throughout the entire GTT and Volvo Group.
- Drive IT strategy (1-3 years horizon) together with portfolio managers for the PDM portfolios. The planning includes changes in the application portfolios, leveraging new technologies/players on the market and an overall scheduling of major changes
- Drive updates of target architecture maps as well as, as-is maps
- Facilitate break down of our business targets into requirements on the solution portfolio and target architecture
- Information Modelling and IT system modelling
- Support several strategic initiatives, processes and teams in Volvo Group Trucks
- Collaborate with architects throughout the Volvo Group
- A proven track record in Information modelling and IT system modelling
- IT strategy development experience
- Curiosity and a strong ability to learn new technologies and business models
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive energy with a drive to motivate oneself and others
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- M.Sc. in a relevant field
Don’t hesitate to contact Marcin Kubiak, Group Manager in Mechanical Solutions,
phone 0739-029303, if you have any questions!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.