What does maintenance mean to you? Fix old broken equipment to work for another week or ensure that a high-tech development department can deliver. We are looking for an electronic service engineer at Verification, Testing & Materials Technology to help us lead and develop the service of our existing and upcoming Testing laboratories. At Volvo GTT you will be a part of a cross functional team where everyone are accountable and proud of the products and solutions, and where you have possibility to combine practical and theoretical skills. Does this sound like a good job for you then we are hoping you to join our team.
Facility process and test cells maintenance are an important part of the development work to create conditions to develop the world’s best powertrains for trucks, buses, marine and construction equipment. Our team ensures laboratory performance and quality through our maintenance and service of equipment and all media systems for the complete Verification, testing & materials technology. The team you will join consists of 15 high skilled persons in the maintenance areas process/mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and mechanics.
In your role as an Electronic Service Engineer with focus on engine, system, transmission & Electromobility test cells, you will be one of the main player for our maintenance support in this area. As we work team oriented, you will never standalone if you face challenges you need support to solve.
Facility process and test cells maintenance are in a focused phase both of improving our preventive maintenance work to reach superior maintenance and be part of our future test facilities. We hope you are able to join us!
The work includes working with and having extensive knowledge/experience within several different technology areas such as:
- Preventive & corretive maintenance of various electronic equipment in facility process and testcells
- Electrical dyno systems up to 1200 kW for testcells
- I/O-system for controlling measuring’s and monitoring test cells
- Facility process frequency converters, power transformers etc
- PLC communication & programing (Siemens , ABB etc ) Facility process and testcells
- Purchasing and handling of service contract and spare parts
- Life cycle analysis of electrical equipment, technical requirements and be part of the other activities in the development of new lab equipment and test cells
- Developing, maintenance routines and instructions for preventive maintenance of Facility process/rig electronics / other rig equipment to secure operation
- This position will require education BSc. Engineer within Electronic, Mechatronics or automation engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from automotive industry, test facilities or related production industries.
- Experience of Electronics service – installation, commissioning, troubleshooting / repair of equipment (AVL, ABB, Siemens, Kratzer etc) for facility process or test cells systems. Control and monitoring of electric machines, process controllers and PLCs. Troubleshooting, repair, calibrate and support of various fixed systems found in the different test cells for engine, component, transmission and electro mobility.
- Experience of the equipment in testing facility (AVL, Siemens, ABB, Kratzer etc) and understanding of how they integrate. Electric parts in different conditioning systems (fuel, oil, coolant, etc.) both in facility process systems and test cells systems. Control and regulation of valves and controls. Problem solving with monitoring of various signals (temp, pressure, speed etc.), I / O system (RTP, Analogic, Beckhoff, Gantner, etc.).
- Experience of SCADA iFIX or other facility monitoring/control systems
- Practical experience of reading complex electrical drawings and manuals and to understand the functions based on them is a merit.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, booth written and spoken
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere with an open and honest attitude
- Ability to work booth independently and in team's
- Calm and structured and good analytical skills
- As a person you are committed and result oriented with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- You possess quality awareness and sense of responsibility
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. Our daily work is performed in an international environment giving the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures. Team work, energy, passion and respect for the individual are key values for us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will from you.
For further information, please contact
Johan Aslan, Group Manager, email@example.com
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.