Are you interested in working with the complete vehicle in a wide range of different projects? Do you have a passion for customer success and product performance? Then this might be a perfect position for you so keep reading!
There is now an opportunity for you to join us at Volvo Group Trucks Technology in the Driving Performance & Aero team working within Energy Economy, Fuel Economy, Average Speed, Drivability, Range, and Aero
Who are we and what is this job about?
Driving performance defines, verifies, and validates customer features/attributes focusing on enhancement of vehicle performance. Our team's main goal is to sustain and strengthen our leading position on heavy duty trucks around the globe.
As a Data Analyst Engineer your mission is to analyze, verify and tune up Driving Performance technical feature according to project requirements. You will verify system and modules performances according to Vehicle or/and Powertrain request for verification. You will finally contribute to the development of competence and knowledge starting from Virtual testing to On-road testing.
As a Data Analyst Engineer your responsibility is to:
- Applying scientific mind-set and engineering skills in analyzing large volumes of complex data.
- Typical tasks are, but not limited to; data extraction, modelling, optimization, and develop algorithms and services related to the analyzed data.
- Work and experiment with state-of-the-art data processing.
- Conduct investigation alone or as a leader of a small team projects.
- Support in larger projects across the Volvo Group organization, reaching for a common goal.
- Work with complete vehicles of all different types and drivetrains such as Battery Electric Vehicles, Fuel Cell Vehicles, and ICE.
At Volvo Group Trucks Technology are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength, inherent to differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, and nationality, among others.
Who are you?
We believe that you have excellent communication skills, enjoy networking and creating relations. At the same time you have high integrity, a customer-focused mindset and an ambition for continuous improvement. To be successful in this position you should also be a team player and have a solution oriented attitude. Your problem-solving and critical thinking mindset goes hand in hand with good technical skills and makes you curious about learning new things. Finally, we also believe that you have adequate planning and organizing abilities.
We believe that you have the following background, skills and competencies:
- University degree in applied physics and mathematics, or in Statistics and Machine Learning or in Data science
- Background in engineering is a PLUS!
- Python, PySpark, SQL, Jupyter Notebook, PowerBi, Visual Studio (VS) code
- DAX programming is a plus but not a requirement
- It is also an advantage if you have experience from working with Applied data preprocessing and modelling, big data sets, different databases and with high-resolution data (time-based)
- Applied statistics and Machine Learning in automotive industry is a plus
We can offer you an exciting and global working environment which will give you valuable experience that will contribute to your future development within the Volvo Group. You will influence the development of our future products.
Our CEO Martin Lundstedt often says that “going to work should be fun for real”. We think that too! You will be part of a great team of social, innovative and passionate colleagues with a good sense of humor -focusing on the common goal of keeping our customer on the road.
Your manager will be supporting you in your personal development. There are a lot of career opportunities in different areas within Volvo, both internationally and in Sweden. We will prepare you for your next step when you are ready.
Are we a perfect match?
Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. When joining us you will be a part of the biggest technology shift in the transport industry in decades, with our innovative products we make our customers win. We want you to be in the front seat. Do you want to join us on our future journey?
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Welcome with your application today!
Group Manager Driving Performance & Aero
Complete Vehicle Sweden
Volvo Group Trucks Technology
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.