Volvo Action Service at Volvo Trucks takes care of Volvo customers across Europe, by getting them back on the road, whenever they experience a breakdown of their vehicle. We follow up the status of the breakdowns and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems. We strive for customer success, and take problem solving to the next level. Our European offices are located in Ghent (Belgium), Rugby (United Kingdom). Our colleagues come from all over the world, and we offer a 24/7 customer support, for more than 16 different languages.
This is us, your new colleagues
You will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world, it is a multi-cultural workplace where your team is your family away from home.
It is an international culture where we respect each other’s values and share the same Volvo vision. Ghent is the largest division of the two sites were most staff work shifts.
Do you love to
Our main focus is delivering the ultimate experience for our customers during their breakdown and give them a long-lasting impression of our brand. As an uptime Coordinator you will go the extra mile and communicate between the customer, driver and dealer to find solutions to get the vehicle back on the road.
- You will manage these breakdown cases all over Europe in the customers native language and handle essential information within our designated systems.
- You always focus on the customer needs and follow the defined breakdown process.
- For handling these cases you need to be the key communicator between the parties involved in the breakdown and be responsible to find suitable solutions for the driver.
Are you the one?
- Customer orientated
- Positive attitude, highly motivated and strong communication skills
- Eager to share and learn and exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Support your team to develop your knowledge
- Willing to work in a flexible shift system
- Fluent in English, German, French and Dutch
- any other language is an asset
A perfect match?
- Competitive salary, with meal vouchers, transport costs, shift allowance, etc.
- Well-being services
- Restaurant on site
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Good work life balance
- International environment
Let's do this!
Are you a team player, passionate about customers and our brand, stress resistant with good communication skills? Then Volvo is the place to be where you can develop a career within a world known and respected brand.
Come and join our international team! Want to get to know our business first? Check out our video
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.