TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to the following:
- Work safely at all times. Adhere to all VCES applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and values.
- Receiving shipments, checking in and stocking merchandise, posting orders into our inventory computer system
- Accurately and timely pulls, packages and ships parts orders;
- Material handling including the use of a forklift, pallet jack, hand truck and hand held shipping supplies and tools;
- Perform inventory control: includes warehouse organization, bin location maintenance, cycle counting, physical inventory;
- Maintain accurate files of picking tickets, delivery tickets, vendor packing slips, receiving documents and shipping documents;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all staff, vendors, visitors and customers;Assist with and maintains inventory management (receiving, warehousing, shipment, ordering, monitoring backorders);
- Must keep accurate shipping information and navigate through shipping systems (UPS World Ship, FedEx Ship Manager, LTL bill of lading preparation);
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: as required for the position
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 2-4 years of prior warehousing experience preferred in construction equipment, industrial supplies or automotive parts;
- Forklift certification or able to complete in-house certification;
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record.
- Willingness to adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in TEAM environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (e.g. language, mobility):
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing;
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials, up to 50lbs;
- Must be able to climb stairs and use a small step ladder; and be able to stoop, bend, and reach above head;
- Must be able to work in noisy and dusty environments;
- Must have and display strong communication and handwriting skills
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.