The Electromobility organization is responsible for the complete development lifecycle, from strategic development to maintaining the products on the market. We drive the transition from conventional powertrains to electromobility and secure a stepwise implementation in different segments and regions. The organization develops and drives the Electromobility product portfolio for Trucks & Buses as well creating opportunities for all business areas within Volvo Group. Electromobility is one of the keys to achieving sustainable mobility for the future.
In the role of Director of Conventional Electric propulsion, you will be part of an agile organization with skilled product teams consisting of passionate people. We work in an optimistic atmosphere, where joy, knowledge sharing and openness are key characteristics. With us you will have a diverse, friendly and open minded team on your side, always providing you the help needed to manage tasks you can’t imagine today.
As Director Conventional Electric propulsion, you will be responsible of the product management of electric propulsion over time in conventional truck installations, from start of industrialization development to customer care with an eye on budget as well as quality in the deliveries and always with the customer in focus.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Driving the electromobility propulsion evolution over time in with a base in the electromobility product roadmaps and with CAST (Common Architecture Shared Technology) in mind
- Passionately develop individuals to reach their full potential
- Be a gateway and support in the dialogue to and from electromobility with collaboration as a guiding star
- Continuously work towards improving the way of working at electromobility
Who are you? Are we a perfect match?
We believe you to be an experienced leader with a strong will to deliver results and develop teams. A positive mindset and can-do-attitude characterizes your personal profile. You understand that being accountable means driving activities inside as well as outside your own organization. You are prestigelessly when striving to find the best solutions and your communication and collaboration skills are exceptional.
You have earlier experience of, and enjoy, balancing between strategic plans and short-term activities. You are comfortable in taking difficult decisions, dealing with risks and uncertainties and standing up for the values of our company. You welcome new thoughts and ideas to challenge one another and yourself. You have a good business understanding and think divergently about new ways of doing things.
- You are holding a master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- You have a successful track record in inspiring, motivating and leading high performing teams
- You have at least 15 years of product development experience
- You have at least 5 years of documented leadership experience
- You have at least 5 years of successful experience leading projects in a cross functional and global environment
- You have experience of and embrace working with agile methods
- You have documented experience of working with electric products
- You have excellent English skills, written and spoken
- Commercial driver’s license, C or CE is meriting
Are you ready to be part of developing the future together with us? Then you should apply today: come join us on our continuous journey! We look forward to receiving your application.
Maria Sjövåg, +46 313234759
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.