Contract Portfolio Analyst
(Internal Band 6)
Volvo Group UK are looking for a Contract Portfolio Analyst for Volvo Trucks who will provide support to key internal stakeholders and the Volvo Trucks dealer network on service products, with specific focus on contract pricing.
Further responsibilities include
- Analysing and reporting upon the contract portfolio performance to aid future technical pricing decisions within the department
- Coordinating, testing and liaising with the central programmers ensuring the internal quoting systems meet business requirements.
- Coordinating & overseeing the standard pricing activities of service contracts for Volvo Trucks UK
- Calculation of premiums for bespoke requests and producing analysis based on historical performance of vehicles using various internal systems
- Assisting with the administration of the Service Contract Portfolio
- Identification of administrative efficiencies within the team
- Working with central IT teams to ensure internal quoting systems are fully functional; maintaining of current pricing calculation tools; providing of ad-hoc reports to internal departments.
The Contract Portfolio Analyst
The Contract Portfolio Analyst will be required to; possess an advanced level of analytical skills; be able to interpret system data, possess excellent mathematical skills; be a highly organised, results driven and performance focused individual; display strong communication skills at all levels; have a flexible approach to working; be a strong team player but confident to work autonomously. You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally with an analytical background and be qualified to degree level (Business Studies/Finance) or the equivalent industry experience.
You will also have:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Business Objects and bespoke AS400 systems experience would be beneficial
- Microsoft Office experience
- A full valid UK driving licence
What Volvo Group Trucks can offer you:
The Contracts Portfolio Team work very closely together to meet business needs and the Contract Portfolio Analyst will be welcomed into a fully supportive team. Based at the Head Office in Warwick some of the benefits you can look forward to include -
- Competitive salary
- Employee Bonus
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 based on length of service) + bank holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme (with Death in service cover)
- 37.5 hour working week with hybrid working
- Private Healthcare
- Discount on new Volvo & Renault cars
- Free organised events on-site & Volvo Social Club
- Free on-site parking
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.