Are you ready for Challenges? Do you want to be part of passionate and highly motivated team? Is innovation your way of life? If yes, then keep reading!
We are looking for Senior .Net Developer to join our team: SC RnDP - PAMDOC PDM+ Basket. We develop and maintain the solutions around & within core product development at Volvo. Our solutions are enablers to improve business performance and meet global legal demands swiftly.
In this role, you will be tasked with performing many of the development activities during the exploration of the new technologies, working on new projects and support of existing systems. Responsibilities will include technology assessment, system design, proof-of-technology development, sharing of information and learnings, all while working in a fast-paced environment. Work in a team centric environment where a culture of innovation allows your input and ideas to become part of the solution. Collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver on a backlog in agile environment.
IT architecture design, solution and infrastructure
Expertise in .NET with knowledge on how to work with the SOLID principles
Solid experience in MVC/ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET.
Hands-on experience in Angular technology and Web API
Knowledge of software architecture and exposure towards Volvo internal framework like NVS.
Experience in Test driven development
Good database design skills- Microsoft SQL Server, and Optimization techniques.
Good Knowledge on IBM WebSphere MQ.
Experience working in Agile/Scrum Methodology
Experience in working under a DevOps model
Good to have knowledge on Azure.
- Responsible for end-to-end design and optimization the solution
- Understand the user requirements, analyze such requirements and deliver design, development, and unit test services that support business requirements
- Develop functional databases and servers to support websites on the back end
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within given time frame
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the developed modules
- Stay abreast of developments and programming languages
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Keep job knowledge up to date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks.
Years of Experience:
Sri Vidya, Delivery Manager
Prabhu Kumar, HRBP RnDP