Volvo Group Trucks Operations (GTO) - CIO – Strategy and architecture
A new era is here! Technologies like big data, automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way we look at manufacturing and logistics.
We hope you want to join us on the exciting journey to a digital factory based on Industry 4.0.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations is the organization responsible for truck manufacturing and logistics within the Volvo Group and we are shaping the future for our industry!
CIO Office is a group of passionate and competent colleagues with the mission to drive GTO IT strategies forward securing common areas like Enterprise architecture, Information architecture, platform and target map evolution. In early phases of new technologies, the CIO office plays an important role supporting the maturing of new technologies enabling a number of services to the Operational units helping them in their digitalization Journey.We are now looking for an Enterprise ArchitectRole mission & context
As Enterprise Architect you will have the responsibility to transform business visions, strategies and demands into enterprise architecture supporting GTO. This is done by identifying the change needed on business capabilities, information models, master data entities and IT solutions
To support the EA mission, frameworks are provided by the CDO organization at Volvo Group.
As an Enterprise Architect at GTO, you will within the domain given carry the following responsibilities:
- Enable transformation into the Volvo Group common target architecture (North Star)
- Continue to develop the GT0 architecture to enable the strategic priorities of the Volvo group.
- Develop the current GTO IT target map, through enterprise architecture, to support the major IT initiatives at GTO and Group Digital & IT.
- Support to projects with right architecture from start. Drive to reduce the GTO IT landscape complexity, simplify complex structures and increase commonality and reuse.
- Support in the definition of the Volvo Operation Concept.
You will be in a small team of devoted colleagues but have a large global network as GTO operations are worldwide.Wanted profile
We are aiming for a senior enterprise architect that appreciates the benefits of working agile. In order to be successful as an enterprise architect at GTO you need to be able to cooperate with stakeholders at all levels within Volvo and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
You also have a strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your unit, understanding how these contribute to the Volvo Group vision and strategy.Preferred competencies
The candidate we are looking for should have a good understanding of the commercial vehicle industry and skills in Enterprise Architecture with a clear emphasis on:
We also see you have:
- Good knowledge of modern architectural principles
- Proven track record of architecting PaaS solutions
- Business knowledge and excellent understanding of how the manufacturing and supply chain processes should be supported by Enterprise Architecture
- Skills in Master Data Management, Information modelling and Information structural analysis (i.e., domain modelling)
- Holistic and end to end view across domains / enterprise
- Core concepts of digital supply chain such as digital twin, logistic networks, real-time visibility, control towers etc.
- Trending logistic technologies such as IoT, block chain, AI etc. In order to be the leader in defining the future enterprise architecture.
What we have to offer
- Relevant university degree
- Experience from leadership in a global organisation
- Experience from cooperating with a IT delivery organization
- Complete proficiency in English
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in a global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders, delivering cutting edge solutions and services in line with the Volvo Group IT Strategy.
At Volvo Group we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality etc.
Applications will be read, and interviews will be conducted continuously, so please do not wait with your application.For further information please contact
Manager, Claes Johansson, +46 739 025491
HR Business Partner, Ann Knutsson, + 46 765 53 6665
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.