The chief accountant main tasks are:
- To supervise a team to deliver accounting services:
- Accounting payable
- Accounting receivable
- General ledger accounting
- To secure the month end closing and reporting based on the group deadlines and instructions in the respect of the IFRS.
- To deliver the financial statement according to the local GAAPs.
- Tax administration: the chief accountant is responsible of all the tax return.
- Statutory audit: to manage the external audit.
- Internal control: to secure the financial compliance.
- To deliver ad-hoc analysis.
- To take part in the implementation of new processes and systems.
- The continuous improvement of all accounting process.
- SAP Key user.
Required knowledge & experience:
Education / Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- University degree in finance or economy (or similar)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with managerial experience
- Able to demonstrate a clear vision, global mind-set and successful people & culture leadership
- Solid English skills, written and spoken (corporate language)
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Integrity and decision making skills
- Good relational / social skills
- Proactive and communicative
- Analytical skills
- Ability to co-operate an international environment
- A team player with an open and positive mindset
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.