At Volvo Group Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Volvo Group Digital & IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
This will be us - your colleagues within Technology
Technology is a new function within Group IT with a big stake in the Group’s digital transformation. We will modernize Volvo’s core digital backbone making it a platform for digital products. Our Foundational IT products are used by digital product teams and enable them and their products to outperform Volvo’s competitors. Our digital talents develop capabilities and digital technologies to improve business performance and create value for the Group with speed and at scale.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Group IT, with TD/BAs and Group Functions. We foster an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We are team players with clear common ambitions, and we win together!
We are now looking for a SAP FI/CO Solution Consultant for Parts LinQ solution within SC SML
Do you have a firm belief that the business runs better when IT runs at its best? That continuous improvements are fundamental to day-to-day operations and innovation is the key to prosperity?
Are you looking for the true opportunity to be part of a highly skilled team in an exciting, global and multi-cultural environment? A team which embraces the Volvo values and truly cares about an open climate and time for fun. Are you seeking to develop both professionally and personally? Then SC SML is the right place for you!
As a SAP Solution Consultant for our global team, you will be responsible to manage the finance and controlling part of solution used by most Volvo brands and in all parts of the world and will work closely with our Delivery Lead, Solution Lead and Delivery Manager in this assignment.
We have team members today in India, Poland, US, France and Sweden and we interface with several other teams, mainly our colleagues within SAP LOG, SPP and CRM as well as other supporting technical teams.
We have recently started our agile journey and you will be a key player in making this journey a successful one. In the near future we also plan to move to a new technical platform on S/4 HANA.
- Part of Parts LinQ Finance Project & Maintenance team
- Handle Change Requests / Enhancements,
- Work closely with business users,
- Meet established KPI's set by the PM/DL/DM
- Experienced SAP FI/CO consultant with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Good working knowledge in sub modules like GL, AP, AR, cost center & Profit center accounting and product costing
- Knowledge of working with IDOC, integration from other non-SAP systems.
- Knowledge of the integration between FI/CO with other SAP modules like MM, SD/CRM
- Very good working knowledge in CO-Product cost planning, and actual costing
- Good understanding of flow SAP Logistics/MM modules
- Ability to write solution proposals and Functional specifications independently
- Ability to lead the FI/CO maintenance deliveries
- Sound business & overall knowledge in SAP Finance and Controlling environment
- Excellent communication skills, make presentations, participate and/or drive workshops
- Professional attire/consulting skills
- Experience in working with global/international teams will be considered
- Experience from working in global roll out / support / maintenance projects
Knowledge of Inventory valuation techniques - FIFO and Range of Coverage (ROC)
Years of Experience Required:
Minimum of 8 years of SAP FI/CO experience in implementation projects / maintenance assignments
Application screening will start immediately; we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
For further information please contact
Delivery Manager Elisabeth Larsson +46 31 3227212
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.