In Corporate Strategy and in the Volvo Penta family, we believe that high performance comes from having fun at work and being empowered to drive activities and projects forward. A good working environment is key for us and together we build the courage to offer the most sustainable and valuable solutions for our customers.
At Corporate Strategy, we are part of shaping the future of the company together with the Volvo Penta organization and continue to deliver customer success through transformation.
This is a job for you if you like to:
- work with a broad network within the whole organization
- analyze market, competitor and customer developments and analyze implications of those
- work with customer satisfaction developments and other internal analysis for Volvo Penta
- to express yourself verbally and written in texts and presentations
- enjoy presenting in front of teams, managers, networks, and top executives in small and large fora’s
- participate in the overall development of the corporate strategy and intelligence in Volvo Penta
- lead and/or participate in strategic/business development projects of various kinds
Who are you?
As you will prepare for and be part of shaping the strategy for the company, we see that you have a talent for grasping the big picture, can structure complex topics (quantitatively and qualitatively) and have a good business sense with the customer in mind, always.
As a person, you enjoy being part of a team and form relationships with colleagues
across Volvo Penta and Volvo Group. You have a strong drive, can-do mindset and ability to work proactively on your own initiative. To be able to communicate effectively, being curious and being willing to grow and develop in the Volvo Group are other key characteristics.
- Strategic mindset
- Driven team member, project leader, management consulting and/or business/project management skills
- Drive to develop and to get things done
- Ability to work in and drive networks cross functionally
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative analysis and strategy development
- Very good presentation skills
- University degree, preferably business or engineering
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you are ready to take on challenges ahead then don’t hesitate, apply today! With us you will find a new family and together we shape the future of the company.
Curious and have some questions? Call us!
Carin Jobson, VP Corporate Strategy Volvo Penta, phone: +46 765 538283
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.