Volvo Trucks provides complete transport solutions for professional and demanding customers, offering a full range of medium to heavy-duty trucks. Customer support is secured via a global network of dealers with 2,300 service points in more than 130 countries. Volvo trucks are assembled in 13 countries across the globe. Volvo Trucks is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. Volvo Trucks' work is based on the core values of quality, safety and environmental care.
In Poland we are constantly present since 1994. We manage nearly 400 people Organization with Branches all over the Poland.
In our Market Company in Warsaw, we are now looking for an HR Director
With your commercial mind-set, you will support and develop the business through people and management within our Organization. You will be HR Director for Volvo Trucks Polska supporting our business functions in daily operations. You will also be member of the management team. Together with our Regional HR Community you will have opportunities to drive Volvo Trucks important strategy work and give support in all our HR processes.
The main activities are:
- translate business plans and strategies into aligned HR plans and actions
- be an active ambassador of our values and company culture
- provide support and guidance to managers on HR processes, policies and practices
- advise, coach and support management teams/managers in HR related issues that drive business performance
- motivate and engage our employees to the constant progress and development
- collaborate with other players in the service delivery model (SDM) to ensure joint delivery of HR services
- ensure that HR processes operate at a high level of quality and effectiveness and continuously improve and develop
You have an open and positive attitude with a strong commercial mind set and extensive business experience from similar roles. Experience and knowledge from retail business is beneficial. Overall, you have a genuine interest to drive and develop the HR function as well as our business and people.
- University degree in appropriate academic qualification or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years HR related activities experience
- A commercial mind-set
- A proactive and responsive customer oriented person with a drive for results and development, and an ability to work with senior and line managers
- Good knowledge and understanding of both operational and strategic HR
- Well organized and structured in order to give room for innovation and creativity
- Experienced negotiator and good knowledge of country specific labour law
- Team player
- Energy and drive to reach business results
- Coaching skills and ability to build relationships and networks
- Strong communicator with good English command, verbal and written
- High level of integrity and credibility
- Conflict resolution skills
- Understanding of interpersonal relationships and organizational behaviour
- Basic skills of HR IT systems is a merit
For the right person we offer an interesting development being a member of a commercial organization with an overall business and result responsibility.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.