We are a team of system engineers developing the electrical system in close cooperation with the agile teams developing the control systems. We have a dynamic work environment with the target to develop the most efficient embedded system platform, which is used by more than 350 software and hardware engineers around the world when developing features for our customers.
Main Activities are:
- Embedded System Design
- Investigate system solutions and document as requirement
- Perform requirement break-down
- Lead feature development
Requirements, experiences needed:
- Hands on experience on Embedded System Design and previous experience documented.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Embedded Software development with interest and good knowledge in electronics.
- Knowledge in automatics engineering and/or mechatronics.
- Competences in embedded software architecture, design and verification.
- Knowledge in programing embedded real time systems in C is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- The work requires skills in both teamwork and individual work, autonomy and ability to work in a team is key.
- Open-minded and pro-active, structured and a drive to take the lead is an advantage.
- Previous Experience in Volvo Powertrain software development will be highly valued.
- Autosar knowledge Experienced will be valued too.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.