As a Performance Coach, you will hold a strategic and important role belonging to the department Quality and Customer Satisfaction, Complete Vehicle within Group Trucks Technology. Our teams have the overall responsibility for initiating all short-term quality improvements and influencing long term projects to deliver the right quality level.
As the Product Quality Performance coach, you will:
- Support and coach Product Quality toward exploring and integrating new ways of working, with the goal of maximizing the benefit to the end customer.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture, by providing coaching for teams and leaders.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Product Quality units within Volvo GTT, to enable shared learning and practices where suitable.
- Be promoting and growing PQ Gothenburg as a Learning organization, for example by:
- Promoting and facilitating knowledge sharing
- Leading the maintenance and development of effective onboarding practices together with the teams
- Ensuring that training materials and training paths within “PQ School” are up to date and accurate
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation of processes to support the teams both in their daily routines, and in their improvement effort
- Act as the global PQ Representative for Jira and PIL (Product Issue Log – Internal application based on Jira)
- Coach local and other sites’ key-users in how they can utilize the benefits of tool support in achieving flow and transparency
- Participate in and contribute to the GTT Community of Practice for Jira & PIL
- Have a coaching mindset
- Have experience in working with teams and guiding their development
- Have experience in leading continuous improvements in a structured manner
- Are not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Aspire to be a role model of cutting edge thinking and life-long learning
- Have analytical and critical thinking skills and can find creative solutions to problems
- Are well versed in creating clarity on what is important to maximize value, using for example flow metrics, facilitation, Kanban etc.
- Can coach and guide us in creating and maintaining a common view of our way of working, to facilitate discussion, quality, and continuous improvements
- Have a desire to support and create value wherever you can, even within the wider organization.
- Master or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent technical university degree
- >3 years of technical work in relevant areas
- Proven leadership in technology and people or in projects and project management
- Proven ability in communication, adjusting content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Quality Processes
- Experience with Lean & Agile mindset and methods
Curious and have some questions? Give me a call -or meet me over a cup of coffee!
Hannah Ahl, Manager Product Quality Complete Vehicle, Q&CS GOT, +46 0739- 026782
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.