At Volvo Group Australia
(VGA) we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today and tomorrow.
VGA has a great opportunity for a customer-focused automotive Service Advisor
to join the team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Blacktown.
You will play a key role in delivering exceptional service to our dealership customers in person and over the phone to support the success of our customer's business. You will be proactive, safety conscious and work well within a supportive team environment in Wacol. Apply today and join the team behind the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses.About the role:
- Efficiently schedule customers truck / bus service requirements
- Work closely with the workshop technicians to communicate updates to customers about their service requirements
- Use your heavy vehicle knowledge to frequently answer technical queries for our customers
- Accurately assist with finance administration including customer invoicing and purchase orders
- Previous work experience within the automotive industry in a customer facing environment
- Technical / mechanical knowledge would be highly advantageous however full training will be provided
- Sound computer skills including accurate data entry skills
- Outstanding customer service and listening skills to efficiently service our customers
- Ability to be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with good attention to detail skills
- Flexible approach to work commitments and hold a good work ethic
- Be a team player, it is essential that you know how to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated health, safety and environmental focus
- Available to work alternate hours between day and afternoon shift
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
- Competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to earn additional superannuation
- Volvo Group Australia is committed to flexible working arrangements, helping employees to achieve their work–life goals.
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Additional leave, salary sacrifice a fifth week of annual leave
- Generous parental leave program
- Advance your career with access to Volvo Group University learning library
- Scholarship Program, benefit open to employee's children
- Service recognition
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents