Are you our new parts offer director, willing to create the future of Volvo Buses spare parts business in Europe, in a high pace and complex business environment? Are you a passionate and communicative leader with an open mind-set who motivates your team to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction and sales results? Then please continue to read because you might very well be the person we are looking for!
This is us, your new colleagues
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading brands of buses and coaches, operating in more than 140 countries. Our overall vision for the future is to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions. The European Service market team has a key position to drive customer satisfaction and profitability through a strengthened commercial offering and an optimised service delivery, whilst preparing for new business models in the area.
The parts offer team is diverse in terms of age, gender, and nationalities, covering the strategic spare parts business for Volvo Buses. Responsibilities include Parts Pricing, Parts Logistics, BI & Data Analysis and Parts Business Development (Product Manager Emob, Chassis & Body). By working closely together with the different areas in Volvo Buses, Volvo Trucks, and other functions we efficiently execute strategies to protect and grow parts revenues, maximize gross profit and increase customer satisfaction. With focus on activities where we capture the service market potentials, we develop new products and ensure a proper parts assortment.
A reliable partner in the service market area is of outmost importance to any bus or coach customer. As Director Parts Offer, you will develop a healthy and profitable spare parts business across Europe to meet specific market and bus customer expectations. You will inspire, empower and coach a team of dedicated professionals to fulfil committed Service Market ambitions. In a fast-paced multi-stakeholder environment, you will together with the Service Market management team agree on strategies and plans to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction and profitability.
You will be responsible to drive, optimize and align the Parts Offer Strategy and activities together with the European markets and different stakeholders.
The role reports to the VP Service Market – Business Unit Europe
- Develop the European parts offer to secure fulfilment in line with the European strategy
- Lead and support the parts offer team in an inclusive manner
- Develop a parts sales growth plan and initiate actions where appropriate
- Develop and implement commercial strategies together with the European markets in line with Volvo’s execution plans and objectives
- Improve parts logistics in Europe together with GTO-SML and Volvo Trucks
- Connect the financial servicemarket target setting with market execution plan processes
- Drive growth of the Genuine Parts offer and associated revenue and gross profit within Electromobility, Body and Chassis assortment
- Foster cross functional work with key stakeholders in Volvo Buses and other group entities
- Develop and execute parts pricing strategies together with Volvo Trucks and secure parts price management
- Secure start cost project pre-requisites from a parts perspective, including business cases
- Explore new business models and needed competences for the future
Who are you?
To be successful in this position we believe you have a customer centric mindset, with extensive professional experience of the commercial vehicle industry and ability to navigate and lead in a complex stakeholder environment.
We believe you have:
- A customer -and service-oriented personality with high energy
- Minimum 3 years leadership experience in a complex environment
- At least 8 years of professional experience in related fields
- Leadership skills with an ability to coach, motivate and inspire
- The willingness and ability to be a team player
- A focus on continuous improvements and cross functional collaboration
- The ability to work structured and can set priorities
- Master of Science or Business Administration
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, Fluent in English
- Previous experience from the Bus/Truck Industry and a market environment is a merit
- Ability to travel minimum 30 days per year
Hiring Manager: Petter Eriksen, VP Servicemarket +46 (0) 73 902 37 12,
HR Manager: Andreas Hammar, +46 (0) 73 902 3819,
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.
|Subject Matter Expert – Diagnostics/Service & Repair||Après-vente||Göteborg, Sweden||Publié:||