Program praktyk w dziale Zakupów Strategicznych VCE
Internship Program in Purchasing Department
• Supporting Purchasing team for tasks such as: data collection and analysis, statistics, documentation, supplier portfolio analysis
• Lead specific activities supporting strategy implementation for dedicated component groups (such as market analysis, supplier research, benchmarking)
• Communication with suppliers on regional and/or global level, preparing and sending inquiries and technical documentation, offer analysis, cost breakdown sheet verification
• Internal communication with site buyers and supplier development engineers
• Work in accordance with the Volvo Construction Equipment processes and the Volvo values and behaviors
• University degree (or during studies); economy or technical education preferred
• Very good command of English, both written and spoken- level B2 required
• Excellent knowledge of Excel program allowing to prepare analysis on a large amount of data
• High standards of work quality
• Responsibility, reliability, commitment and punctuality
• Very good communication skills
• Availability for period of 6 months with possibility to extend internship program to 12 months
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• International projects in a company with certain recognition on a market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Flexible working hours
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.