China Operation Business Office Director
Responsible for business analysis; China operation function management, administration work of China operation, and communication with other global functions & plants
- Manage China operation business management work
- Responsible for China Operation governance meeting organizing/ arrangement
- Coordinate with China operation department head and responsible for China operation internal communications and management activity
- Perform and maintain contacts and connections with VOLVO other global functions& plants;
- EHS and VPS development in China operation Q&P
- To arrange, prepare different kinds of operation reports
- Receiving visitors especially from Volvo internal
- Handle China operation administration affairs
- Others required by VP of China Ops.Q&P
- Strong communication skill, collaboration and team work spirits
- Business sense and logical thinking; good at coaching team
- Data collection/analysis and report;finiancial skill
- Operation management skills, especially ME and VPS management
- Proactive/ Convince
- Strategy development/Change management
Required Knowledge & Experience:
1. Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Bachelor degaree; MBA is a plus
- Fluent English is a must; Chinese speaker is requested
- Familiar with operation management especially ME and VPS
- Excellent presentation skill,strong in planning and execution
- Strong sense of responsibilities and able to work under pressure
- Above 8 Years' working experiences in operation management,prefer automotive and CE industry
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.