Intern: Operations Finance (Summer 2019)
- This position supports Shippensburg Operations while analyzing production cost, inventory reporting and forecasting, and cost center budget forecasting and actual.
- Support Standard cost set-up process in line with FPP (Financial Processes and Procedures)
- Support Production Cost Analysis
- Support Manufacturing Organization
- Analyse Conversion Cost and Variances
- Provide Sales code bases SCOS data
- Additional ad-hoc tasks for Management
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree preferably in Finance (however others will also be considered) at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Quick, crisp and analytical mind and acute, highly developed judgment skills
- Ability to formulate, communicate and present ideas with self-confidence
- Highly responsive, client service orientation and demonstrated hands-on approach
- Proven ability to build up relevant and useful contacts internally and externally
- Sense of urgency and ability to push work forward to timely completion
- Proven ability to manage by influence and work effectively in a matrix environment
- Self-motivated with a proactive and innovative approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal; any other languages are a plus
- Dynamic, fast-paced, matrix environment
- Commitment and experience in developing best practice in customer focused, process based organizations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.