Send Invoices electronically to:
From Brazilian Suppliers:
- Invoices for Products /Materials -nfe [dot] mercadoria [at] volvo [dot] com
- Invoices for Services -nfe [dot] servico [at] volvo [dot] com
* Always inform Volvo Purchase Order in the tag in the Electronic Invoice XML, format must be the same as the Volvo Purchase Order format.
** To every Purchase Order a unique electronic invoice should be send. It is not acceptable to have more than one purchase order in one Invoice.
From International Suppliers:
- Invoice for Services:
o Prototype:contactcenter [dot] p2p [dot] sa [at] volvo [dot] com
o Others: send e-mail to the requestor
*Always inform requestor name in the Invoices.
For prompt answer, please state:
• Volvo Group company (invoice receiver)
• Supplier/PARMA/vendor number
• Supplier company name
• Supplier VAT number
Viewing Vendor Invoice (VVI)
Save time, check your invoice status online
Viewing Vendor Invoices is a web based tool located in the Supplier Portal.
In VVI you can find invoice and deduction copies, payment details and download open item lists. You can get the information at any time and at your own convenience.
VVI for Suppliers
Request access to VVI for suppliers by choosing your contact country above and then fill in the web form and select VVI as ’type of issue’
VVI for Volvo Group Employees
Find invoice status, deductions copies, payment details etc. as per your own convenience.