About the role:
- Co-ordinate and implement PL projects/processes drive improvements.
- Daily contact with colleagues and partners - represent PL in internal/external meetings
- Daily contact with service domestic providers.
- Ensure compliance with existing PL contracts.
- Contact with other PL offices in the world.
- External visits to logistics suppliers.
- Coordination of insurance claims.
- Available daily Transport Reports to Key Stakeholders
- Work with Continuous Improvement processes
- To ensure compliance with VGA’s Environmental Policy, ISO standards, and Workplace Health and Safety requirements. To take all reasonable steps and precautions to protect our workplace, employees, and our environment.
- Other Traffic Operations duties as required operationally
- Ensure accurate information in Volvo Logistics IT programs (such as ATLAS, ShipIT)
- Liaise with Invoicing Administration to ensuring accuracy of invoicing
- Ensuring accuracy of data in relevant systems.
- KPI’s evaluation towards carriers
- Deviation reporting and deviation handling. Level according to agreed service level
- Coordinate logistic movement of international and domestic freight for VGA and dealerships where and if required
- Implement Transport Network Optimisation (TNO) for cost savings
- Internal and external Warehouse management of material
- Ensure Customs Regulations compliance of Material
- Good Logistics knowledge (Preferable in Australian Road Transport)
- Good understanding of LEAN Manufacturing
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong analytical skills
- Quality methods such as RCA, Risk analysis, CI
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong team focus
- Strong communication and decision capabilities
- Leadership Skills
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.
|Logistics Team Leader - Special Vehicle Adaptation||Logistique||Wacol, Australia||Publié:||