The Service Coordinator facilitates achieving a balance between the complexities of service availability and the customer needs and timeline demands while maintaining company profitability.
- Respect and care for the customer
- Develop personal, professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis
- Act as a worthy representative of Prevost at all times
- Foster teamwork and improved communication between sectors
- Respect the rules and guidelines of the company
- Comply with the quality and safety standards of the organization
- Provide and maintain repair schedules for major (and minor) accounts for repairs of service and warranty work
- Set up work for all shifts so that the productivity shifts will be at the highest level possible; maintain our service appointment
- Provide information for present and scheduled jobs in order to procure the necessary parts and materials required
- Prepare quotes for customers using estimating tool
- Keep customers informed about the status of their vehicles
- Prepare, process and insure accuracy of all repair and warranty work orders
- Maintain a constant flow of work into the service department and take steps to fill empty time periods in the service schedule; promote business for future work
- Maintain the service records for the branch
Minimum Education Required:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to read and write
- Typing (35 words/minute) & basic computer knowledge
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 1 year vocational or 2 years on-the-job related experience
- Background in service and parts desired
- Knowledge of Prevost product lines and other manufacturers including MCI, Eagle and Transit Coaches desired
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer satisfaction
- Budgeted overtime
Demanding Aspects of Position:
- Maintain the customer satisfaction level in all situations
- Working within a complex software (SAP)
- Pressure to deliver results
- Managing a fast pace environment
- Achieving a balance between customer expectations and corporate needs
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general level of work being performed by persons assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.