Have you already gathered extensive experience in Retail Development?
If so, we have great news as Volvo Trucks & Buses Argentina (VTBA) is looking for a Head of Retail Development and IT.
This is us, your new colleagues.
At Volvo Group we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. We are committed to make a change, for people by people.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking an experienced and customer service driven Head of Retail Development and IT to drive and align our business initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Main responsibilities will be:
- Define the strategy for the dealer’s network, managing and advising them to achieve their optimum performance while complying with Volvo's corporate standards, guiding them towards efficiency and profitability in the core businesses and training in the company's latest technological advances and programs that promote and seek the customers satisfaction.
- Definitions and monitoring of business metrics for commercial and aftersales performance, ensuring the dealer's compliance with the define objectives set by VTBA.
- Ensure and manage the highest standards of cybersecurity, end-user support and sustainability regarding the correct infrastructure for the business of our company and dealer's network to develop the expected profitability.
- Support the development of the business incorporating the necessary systems, programs and tools to achieve the long-term goals.
- Developing the national retail network strategy.
- Securing the operational and Brand management standards required from Volvo Dealers in general.
- Monitoring the operational performance and financial health of private and own dealers, as well as managing respective control processes and development programs.
- Define action plans to secure the right performance of each dealer and the right execution of all of them on time.
- Managing the retail network competence development, including technical, commercial and management skills.
- Coordinating the customer experience development, including surveys, improvements, and a leadership role in concerned processes.
- Coordinate, define and execute the annual incentive plan for the retail network.
- Structure and implement the necessary systems, interfaces, hardware and infrastructure that guarantee and support the business evolution for both Volvo and it's Dealers Network.
To enjoy working in this position you are comfortable performing various initiatives in conjunction with day-to-day activities and you can work independently. You inspire and motivate employees, colleagues, and managers around you to perform with engagement and passion. We seek for having a great teamwork who continuously strive to improve our ways of working; we therefore believe that you are a team player who likes to cooperate with others.
Other education, skills, and competencies you may have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, or related field is required.
- Master’s degree will be a plus.
- At least 8 years of significant working experience in commercial and/or retail related areas preferred, as automotive industry experience.
- Proven track record of successfully retail development experience across multiple business disciplines combined with large complex organizations with multiple stakeholders and multicultural environments.
- Strong business and financial acumen, including results-orientation and the capacity to build long term business success.
- Strong people development, leadership, and performance management skills, including the capacity to build a high-performance culture.
- Demonstrates courageous managerial effectiveness and high personal integrity and accountability awareness.
- Proficiency in detecting and evaluating opportunities and risks.
- Advanced knowledge of business management and its finance, tax, compliance, risk and internal control aspects and impacts.
- A savvy and robust executive with extensive ability to work independently, exercise sound business judgment and with a strong and timely decision-making approach.
- A strong leader with a solid business acumen and a commercial vein.
- Must have strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple objectives and tasks, in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Assertive negotiation skills, including proven capacity to deal with complex situations and ambiguity.
- Highly adaptive and effective both virtual and cross-cultural environment, and you have a good command of Office 365 digital tools.
- Required proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English and Spanish.
We believe our new Head of Retail Development is above all an effective people & business leader, embracing all aspects of modern people and culture leadership.
Over time we know you will love the business and the people. Working together with our colleagues around the world we perform and will transform. We are aiming high and if you match our description, do not hesitate to send your application. We look forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Proceso de postulación
Se te enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico al enviar tu solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar tu perfil personal.