The Service Representative is responsible for operational processes related to new loan and leasing agreements, managing and monitoring existing loans and taking end of term actions. He/she responds to customer questions and requests either providing resolution or escalating as appropriate.
- Reviews, signs, registers and activates contracts
- Contracts in-life management ( transfers, modifications, early termination, contract end, collateral administration etc)
- Books withholding tax certificates
- Prepares and issues documents. Refers complicated documentation to legal department.
- Ensures proper handling of documentation including tracking signatories and correct storage and checks for compliance
- Provides services to front office, market companies, dealers, and customers, answers and resolves their inquiries
- Ensures cash management / funding either deal by deal or longer term
- Conducts customer payment allocation accurately and in a timely manner and logs tasks to produce KPI’s
- Monitors and verifies customer month end reconciliations for collection allocation
- Participates in quality and process improvement including projects
- Performs internal reporting and other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar
- Typically, 3 years of experienced working within the finance industry
- Good knowledge of financial service products and loan administration
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Able to prioritize, thorough and with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a process driven environment
- Good level of English (oral / written)
- Good level of IT application skills
Ilioska Mimi +46 73 9024212
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.