Manager Order to Cash Poland
Order to Cash (O2C) is a part of the Accounting Services organization within Accounting & Company Control Global Delivery Center in Wrocław. Accounting services is overall responsible to manage and develop optimal utilization of accounting services with continuously improved quality and customer satisfaction.
O2C provides different services to our partners such as Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Sundry invoicing (SAP), Cash and Bank activities and Inter Company Transactions.
In this role you will lead one of four operational O2C teams in Poland, report to the Senior Manager and be part of the global O2C Management team.
- Lead and manage the regional O2C Department
- Provide effective leadership, coordination and general direction that reflects the Volvo Values
- Retain and attract the best competence and specialists to secure the Accounts Receivables and Collection responsibilities within the region
- Execute and complete Accounts Receivables and Collection activities in a timely manner and ensure high quality
- Actively drive improvement efforts within the Accounts Receivables and Collection processes
- Actively contribute to and participate in relevant forums and on timely basis implement decisions made
- Manage human, material, intellectual and financial resources in order to deliver on the decided services, activities and targets.
- Drive and challenge the local O2C team, develop motivation, knowledge and team work
- Ensure that O2C team is properly resourced and has capacity and competence to achieve targets
- Champion the culture aimed at being in line with AB Volvo values and principles
- Develop lean culture trough Volvo Production System (lean-based)
- Act in close co-operation with other Volvo Group units
- Deliver agreed targets for O2C team
- Develop the appropriate network to optimize the end to end process delivery for AB Volvo
- Proven leadership experience
- University degree
- Solid experience from finance and accounting
- Business process improvement knowledge
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Ability to coach and develop your team
- Business understanding and customer focus
- Ability to handle tight dead-lines
- Excellent in networking and people management in a multi-cultural global environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Volvo Group Finance przyczynia się do realizacji wizji Volvo Group, opracowując i oferując różnorodne profesjonalne usługi, poczynając od planowania finansowania po księgowość, kontrolę działalności, łączenia i przejęcia, usługi z obszaru nieruchomości, raportowanie finansowe i relacje z inwestorami. W Volvo Group Finance będziesz pracować w globalnym zróżnicowanym zespole wysoko wykwalifikowanych profesjonalistów pracujących z oddaniem, darzących się wzajemnym zaufaniem i z otwartością podchodzących do zmian, aby wyprzedzać konkurencję. Współtworzymy sukces naszych klientów.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.