Do you want to be part of delivering world class knowledge management solutions to market trainers who in turn train our service technicians? Talk about customer touch point and making the difference!
This is us, your new colleagues
We at Global Service and driver Training department in Service Market Technology, Global Bus Technology; deliver world-class knowledge management solutions to our market trainers. We work in close cooperation with market colleagues, other SMT functions, Product development teams and Volvo Trucks. We develop training content & competence and transfer this competence to market trainers who in turn train the technicians. You will join a team of globally based colleagues in Mexico, Sweden and Poland.
From an uptime and customer satisfaction perspective, knowledge management is of utmost importance to customer and VBC. Global Service Training is responsible to build and transfer this.
A Training Content Developer is responsible to develop training content that facilitates competence transfer. This is done in collaboration with our trainers. The position reports to Manager, Global service Training.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain training content in accordance to projects and market needs
- Develop and maintain training content that facilitates competence transfer:
- Collect technical information and pictures
- Develop illustrations and text (Adobe, Corel, Catia Composer)
- Develop other interactive content (Adobe Captivate, Camtasia)
- Take next step in developing “digital training content”:
- Benchmark with other Volvo group businesses best practices within digital learning
- Drive development of different digital media in line with our target image and roadmap
- Develop “digital content for trainings” in co-operation with trainers that include working with storyboard, scripts, settings, film recording, pedagogic workflow, etc.
- Edit and distribute the digital content
- Administration of Sharepoint, common database and distribution portals (AMTM, Course library)
- Uploading training materials to distribution portals and learning systems (cooperation with Elanders)
- In this role, you will have an opportunity to prepare for the future of knowledge management, ie, new ways to learn and teach
Who are you?
- You understand the importance of building and sharing knowledge from end user perspective
- You have good technical and product knowledge of heavy vehicles
- You like to work in a team cross functionally and want to contribute to developing and delivering world class knowledge management solutions
- We believe it is the right mindset that will make a difference within our organization and our company. If you see yourself taking initiative, building networks and always learning new things, while thriving in a relaxed social environment, then we believe you have the right attitude to be successful in this position
Required skills and experience:
- A degree in technical area or equivalent
- Technical and Electro mobility product knowledge
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English (as all training material is developed in English)
- Strong customer focus
What we offer:
- The highest standards of organizational culture based on Swedish patterns
- Development and career opportunities in global structures
- Friendly workplace: a modern campus with a medical facility, restaurant, recreational areas (sports fields and tennis courts)
- Private medical care
- Diversity and inclusion in the workspace
- Free parking space for employees
- Charity initiatives
- Work Life Balance
- Development opportunities
- Introductory trainings
- Contract of employment
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.