We are part of Transport Operations Europe organization within Production Logistics. We are passionate about logistics and we actively support the plants logistics operations for the success of the Production Supply Chain.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently.
Your new role:
You will be part of a new, dynamic, and operational team, securing transport planning and supporting end users from many parts of the Volvo group, as well as external parties. This team is also a key function in the collaboration between business and solution management.
To be successful you will need to consider many variables in the supply chain while not losing sight of the bigger picture and the end to end connections.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitor and react when deviation appears in order to secure transport planning
- Manage support cases from material suppliers, carriers and Volvo group users for the applicable IT solutions
- Provide training for users. Continuously update or create new training material as needed.
- Cooperate with solution management and 2nd support regarding incidents, provide root cause analyses
- Recommend improvements to enhance systems operational availability, reliability, and performance
- Drive digitalization by exploring new tools and propose how they can make work more efficient
We are looking for someone who has operational sense of urgency, who has an open mindset towards new ways of doing things and a genuine interest in the connected supply chain. We think it is an advantage if you have experience from production, logistics, supply chain environment and/or IT support.
To be able to succeed in this position, we believe you have a selection of the following skills/qualities:
- General understanding and curiosity in working with IT systems. (Advantage if you have experience with any of the used applications: ShipIT, PackIT, TrackIT, ATLAS, GILM, TND, Pipechain, GMHS, QlikSense, PowerBI, ServiceNow etc.)
- Fluent in English and one additional European language
- Good knowledge in Office 365
- Good communication skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset and problem-solving attitude
- Genuine interest in digitalization and automatization
- You are an energized person that very much enjoys working with a broad spectra of stakeholders and you love the challenges and the high pace our operational environment brings.
Curious and want some more information? Call me!
Frida Berg, Manager Supply Chain Monitor & Support Sweden, +46 76 5337385
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
A new era is here. Technologies such as big data, automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way we look at manufacturing and logistics. Volvo Group Trucks Operations is the organization responsible for truck manufacturing and logistics within the Volvo Group and is shaping future industries.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions as well as the production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is also responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group’s customers and for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chains for all brands. Together, Volvo Group Trucks Operations represents 30,000 employees at 30 plants and 50 distribution centers across the globe. Our global industrial footprint offers an opportunity for an international career in a state-of-the-art industrial environment, in which continuous improvement is the foundation. Join our teams as well!
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.