This position is part of VFS Global Headquarters located in Greensboro, NC USA. This role will report to the VP Global Head Capital Strategies.
- Manager located in USA
- Senior Analyst located in Germany
- Analyst Located in USA
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for design and implementation of Capital Markets Readiness initiatives for Volvo Financial Services Capital Strategies supported products to ensure VFS businesses have necessary infrastructure in place to support the execution and on-going management of Capital Markets transactions globally including syndications and securitizations
- Work with Capital Strategies team and business deal teams to identify Readiness component of transactions and propose, oversee, and implement platform builds
- Evaluate existing business infrastructure, people, process, and systems capabilities
- Utilize quality approach & rigor to identify process limitations & develop and ensure implementation of solutions
- Support management of Capital Markets Readiness requirements after transaction closing
- Develop portfolio and transaction performance dashboards & other process controls
- Monitor dashboards and engage with Capital Strategies leadership, business teams and other constituents to respond to issues identified
- Work with Capital Strategies and business teams to prepare and implement corrective action plans
- Provide on-going assessment of transacting business areas via regular visits/communications, reviews, and electronic monitoring
- Share proven best practices across business regions and markets
- Identify opportunities to streamline, consolidate and digitize capital markets related reporting and readiness processes and procedures where possible within and across businesses
- Assist with capital markets systems development, enhancements and any required maintenance for transactional activity globally
- Ensure record keeping of all approvals and executed agreements of all types relating to Capital Markets activity
- Oversee ongoing accumulation of and historical safekeeping of Sale Details and creation of global transactional profitability analysis
- This position requires the ability and willingness to travel (up to approximately 35%).
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Operational Readiness Framework including the Capital Markets Directive
- Liaising with VFS Global HQ and Regional Management and business functions to ensure alignment and consistency in approach.
- Ensures markets engaging in Capital Markets activities possess the resources, processes, systems, and controls necessary to manage the ongoing operational requirements of a Capital Markets Transaction in full compliance with all related documentation, business policy and regulatory requirement though out its life
- Provides sign-off on operations compliance as required under VFS Capital Markets Directive
- Develop strong relationships with Capital Markets, business teams, VFS and functions including Regional and local P&IT, Credit and Operations teams
- Works with Operational and Internal Control in the testing of CM process
- Responsible for quality assurance
- Developing contingency plans to deal with critical situations and emergencies.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree
• MBA preferred
• 10+ years experience in a finance operations or related role
• Direct experience in capital markets operations including ABS and syndication investor reporting
• Strong understanding of the customer finance processes and procedures from asset origination through asset disposition
• Knowledge of syndication, structured finance, securitization and hedging mechanics mandatory
• Relevant rating agency and/or issuer experience a must
• Experience with technical writing and the documentation of complex systems and operations
• Demonstrated project management experience
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Strong communication, presentation skills and professional presence
• Ability to build productive business relationships and achieve consensus based outcomes
• Highly self-motivated
• Knowledge of Capital Markets products and mechanics and their operational implications
• Deep knowledge of commercial finance processes and related IT implementations and dependencies
• Knowledge and proficiency with excel, contract management systems and complex data warehouse structures and ABS System
• Ability to promote collaboration software for processes and procedures
• Ability to work under pressure whilst producing accurate output
• Process focused - utilizes and drives quality rigor
• Results oriented
• Ability to manage a global team in multiple time zones
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple activities and competing deadlines
• Ability to work cross-functionally at all levels.
• Ability to foster collaboration within a team globally
• Ability to balance business partner needs with Readiness goals
• Demonstrated ability to translate document/contract language into process requirements
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Project management skills
• Integrity and unquestionable ethics
• Multicultural awareness
• Demonstrated leadership agility and ability to adjust approach to various environments and situations
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.