Do you have what it takes?
To qualify for the IT Graduate Program you will need:
- A BSc or MSc in Engineering science, Computer science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Passion for IT
- Maximum two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation
- Solid English skills and have an international mind-set
- Valid work permit for the country to which you apply
How former graduates experienced their Volvo Group Graduate Program
At the end of each Graduate Program, we ask participants what they liked most about their experience. This is what they say -
- A real job with attractive salary and benefits
- Working on real business challenges and top notch technologies
- Training, job rotations and mentoring to develop my technical and soft skills
- The feeling of being heard, trusted and appreciated by passionate colleagues
- A passport to explore the world and to work with people from 130 nationalities
- Insights in many roles, organizations and cultures to jump start my career
- A fantastic network of contacts making me ready for the future
- A chance to be part of projects that benefit society for real
- Countless opportunities to become who I want to be
- Serious fun and potentially friends for life!
‘Currently, it is not possible to apply for positions in the IT Graduate Program.
Please stay tuned to this page for further updates.’