Engineer – Air Intake System
GTT (Group Truck Technology), Chassis Bangalore is looking for an energetic and skilled candidate to work in the Powertrain installation area. If you are looking for the diversified experience by working across different culture and various global products and be part of the latest trends and technology with great challenges and opportunities in supporting local and global sites, this is the right opportunity for you. We wish to create a diverse team with a good mixture of young, dynamic, experienced engineers and managers
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We want to make a difference by being there for our customers and by providing uptime and reliable products. All over the world. Every day.
Being part of Powertrain installation group gives an enriched working experience and exposure to the latest trends and technology.
You'll have a chance to get hands-on experience with Volvo Group brand products such as VOLVO, Renault, MACK, and UD. This is your chance to join one of the Top Employer companies in India and embrace new career challenges within the automotive industry
Job Profile and skills
- You shall be working on Air intake system – Air filter technologies, working closely with suppliers in the development and validation of air filters.
- You should have sound knowledge of automotive domain and on air intake systems.
- Knowledge on air filter
- Functionalities and failure modes
- Serviceability requirements
- CAD skills - Proficient with Creo surface modeling -
- To be able to build packaging geometries and models in Creo surfacing
- Should be able to propose Geometry changes / Markups on the supplier CAD models
- Manage and work with large architectural / packaging assemblies in CAD
- Should be able to handle and manage information from and to supplier , be part of supplier discussions and RFQ process
- Should have good understanding of the product development process in automotive
- Should be able to work on advanced engineering and technologies.
- Lead tasks independently and report to global engineering / technology community.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of Volvo documentation systems / tools like KOLA would be considered as an asset..
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.