Responsible for maintaining used truck inventory in retail ready condition for sale and analyzing and resolving inventory issues that may arise. This position is responsible for overall inventory control at the branch.
- Responsible for the check-in process of all incoming inventory to determine trade terms compliance and reconditioning required
- Manages all facets of reconditioning of inventory including minor repairs and coordinate all other repairs with vendors
- Keep the inventory merchandised properly, clean and in starting order
- Assist manager to ensure sold units are delivered as promised to customers
- Maintain the grounds including trash pickup and minor building maintenance
- Collaborate: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Situational adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Instils trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Optimize work processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
- CDL License
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.