Customer Support Manager
- The Customer Support Manager provides advice and assistance to internal/external customers to ensure satisfaction with regard to vehicle performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across all levels within the customer organization
- Support the Market Quality Report (MQR) process to address repeat failures and control warranty costs by issuing reports and evaluating failure data
- Oversee activities of Service Technicians including troubleshooting, parts order and part replacement
- Investigate root cause and develop countermeasures for repeat failures
- Analyze Mean Distance Between Failure data and issue reliability reports for the customer
- Support with fleet wide campaign activities
- Visit customer and company garages regularly to work with local teams and ensure technical resources required for field repairs are available
- Find viable commercial and technical solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Act as liaison with Nova Bus internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Provide on-call support during weekends and evenings
- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentially
- Respect and enforce the policies, rules and values of the company
- Foster teamwork and improved communication
- Develop personal and professional skills
- 5-10 years of hands on and technical experience in the automotive industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electrical Technology, Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering preferred; or other relevant professional experience
- Successful team member with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate globally across all levels of the organization, with customers and with other stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, strong customer focus and a positive attitude are key requirements
- Independence and resourcefulness
- Confident and efficient decision-maker
- Proven presentation skills
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingual is an asset, but not required
- Frequent travel to local customer and company facilities
- Occasional travel to suppliers and factory
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.