Telematics Support Specialist
- Develop and maintain ActiveCare Direct Reporting
- Develop Qlikview applications to drive business insights
- Provide ActiveCare Direct support to the Volvo CE dealer network
- Provide ActiveCare Direct support to other business areas within Volvo CE NA as required
- Provide ActiveCare Direct support on customer location when required
- Analyze problem issues in order to develop innovative resolutions at dealer and customer level
- Document dealer and customer feedback, ActiveCare Direct issues, to support continous improvement
- Deliver ActiveCare Direct computer-based training
- Team player with a focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to identify business issues, develop resolution plans, and capitalize on identified opportunities
- Experience with BI tools (Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI)
- Proficient in use of personal computer and the following software programs: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, FileMaker Pro, Qlikview
- Advanced in use of Excel
- Previous experience with CareTrack & Matris preferred, but not essential
- Strong Analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or relevant field.
- One year of experience in related industry.
- Experience developing Qlikview applications
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.