Compensation & Benefits Intern
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, then you might be interested to hear about an opportunity to join the Volvo Group as an intern in our global Compensation & Benefits Admin team! We’re looking for support during our busiest period to strengthen our existing team of committed individuals to:
- Deliver payout input and help with enrolment in global bonus plans
- Administration of HR Data
- Ensure data accuracy and smooth communication flows with global functions
- Support the Volvo Group’s business partners in being a trusted go-to contact
- Document how we do what we do best
- Secure absolute confidentiality and security of the HR data we process
- Identify what we do well and what we could do differently
- Confidence in your good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Readiness and reliability to work around 25-35 hours a week from December to May (a flexible schedule is possible)
- Curiosity and proactive approach and engagement
- Great attention to detail and analytical skills
- Customer focus, because we make our customers win
- To be motivated by working to a deadline
- Interest in HR, particularly compensation
- Good knowledge of MS Office – confident Excel use would be a significant advantage
- VBA and SQL knowledge would be an additional asset
- Sense of humor and genuine understanding of how important it is to have fun at work!
This is a paid internship for the right person with Volvo Group’s HR Shared Service Centre, where you’ll help us provide excellent operational support for the Group’s global compensation plans. It’s a great opportunity to get started in HR and there’s a lot you can learn: from SAP HR to increasing your Office skills, as well as how a global company of our size communicates. You’ll be part of a high-performing team, where we value performance and atmosphere among all else!
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in a Swedish company culture, where the focus is on you the individual
- Personal responsibility to deliver in challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
- Possibility to grow and develop skills on-the-job, as well as with our Volvo Group University
- Personalized onboarding
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Volvo Group Human Resources przyczynia się do realizacji wizji Volvo Group, wspierając rozwój globalnego zespołu ludzi osiągających doskonałe wyniki. Firma Volvo Group University, która oferuje szkolenia, wspiera rozwój pracowników oraz świadczy usługi HR, administruje kadrami i udziela wsparcia działom HR, także jest częścią organizacji Group HR. W Volvo Group HR będziesz pracować w globalnym zróżnicowanym zespole wysoko wykwalifikowanych profesjonalistów pracujących z oddaniem, darzących się wzajemnym zaufaniem i z otwartością podchodzących do zmian, aby wyprzedzać konkurencję. Współtworzymy sukces naszych klientów.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.