Embedded Software Engineer
- Investigate, improve, develop and deploy infrastructure, tools and evolution of our software infrastructure
- Specify, design, implement, verify and integrate embedded software solutions enabling new capabilities in our in-house developed platform SW.
- Contribute to an efficient Continuous Integration framework and our Agile communities
- Open-minded, pro-active, provide ideas and drive them
- Software Engineer with a BSc/MSc (or a similar background in Embedded Software, Electronics, Physics). We are searching for both junior and senior developers
- Interested in embedded real time systems programing, software architecture, design or verification. Skills in C, Python, Git, Jira etc, are beneficial
- Proficient in communication in English, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoying teamwork and also more independent lines of work
Leif Frendin, Manager department BF63660, Electrics and Electronics System Design,
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.