DEX Warehouse Lead
- Coordinates work assignments under the advice of the Warehouse Supervisor
- Guides the warehouse associates within their designated area on work instructions
- Maintains all paperwork related to their designated area
- Ensures that assigned tasks are completed
- Trouble-shooting and problem solving within the Warehouse group
- Assists in maintaining safety operations in the warehouse
- Actively participate in all warehouse functions
- Play an active role in the training of new personnel
- 5 or more years warehousing experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent
- Forklift certification
- Advanced knowledge of quality standards
- Proven computer skills within Microsoft Office programs
- Employees in this position must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and heavier loads with assistance; the majority of time is spent standing and walking. You must have the ability to climb, bend, squat, reach, grasp and lift.
- Leadership: Set and model high performance standards and empowering a team of people to achieve agreed-upon outcomes
- Teamwork: Building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively
- Customer Focus: Understanding and meeting the needs of customers and addressing the interests and concerns of all organization stakeholders
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Ownership / Accountability: Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs, and results
- Safety Practices: Acting as necessary with safe operations as a central focus and striving to create a safe work environment
- Initiative: Taking action in the absence of specific instructions or in the absence of a specific requirement, taking reasonable risks to achieve results, and persevering when challenged
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.